Subject: [bitcoindev] v0.1.0 (pre-alpha) joinstr electrum plugin

From: /dev /fd0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 10:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA512

Hi Bitcoin Developers,

A pre-alpha release for electrum plugin to try joinstr protocol is 
available. Joinstr is a protocol for coinjoin using nostr.

NIP: https://gitlab.com/invincible-privacy/joinstr/-/blob/main/NIP.md

{

"hash": "589e6a7fc6b450c8252f9378acabd347e8dfe5d31a998150232a932bbd7c7d4c",

"description": "coinjoin implementation using nostr",

"display_name": "joinstr",

"download_url": "
https://gitlab.com/invincible-privacy/joinstr/-/blob/main/plugin/zip/v0.1.0/joinstr.zip
",

"author": "Invincible Privacy",

"licence": "MIT",

"version": "0.1.0"

}

Release notes: 
https://gitlab.com/invincible-privacy/joinstr/-/blob/main/doc/release-notes/plugin/release-notes-v0.1.0.md

Docs: https://docs.joinstr.xyz/

Feel free to share your feedback after reviewing the code, docs and testing 
the plugin.

/dev/fd0

floppy disk guy

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bitcoin Development Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bitcoindev/1891f822-03ce-4f15-ad6f-b13dd954f48en%40googlegroups.com.