Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Fwd: Service bits for pruned nodes

From: Andy Parkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:34:27 +0100

On Wednesday 01 May 2013 15:26:57 Jeff Garzik wrote:

> A generalized HTTP REST query protocol would be a nice addition... it
> is just off-topic for this thread.  On IRC yesterday, we discussed an
> HTTP query interface like you suggested.  It was agreed that it was a
> nice interface, and might be a nice addition to bitcoind.
> 
> That is a separate topic for a separate email thread, though.
> 
> As an example, see the pull request I wrote for an HTTP REST interface
> that downloads an encrypted wallet backup:
>      https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/1982

Fair enough.

I'm usually behind the state-of-the-art when I suggest things here :-)  I 
should just trust you guys have already planned everything I might think of.

Andy

-- 
Dr Andy Parkins
[email-masked]