Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Protocol Specification

From: Adam Back <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 16:38:53 +0200

Suggestion: maybe you want to write and post here a paragraph summarizing
the topic of your paper so people can know if they feel qualified and if
they need to review it from their interests.

Adam

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 03:35:33PM +0200, Krzysztof Okupski wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I'd like to kindly ask, those of you that have a bit of spare time, to
>take a look at a Bitcoin protocol specification I've written. It is still
>in development and, as some of you have already indicated, needs
>improvement. I'd be very thankful if some of you could take the
>time to review it. If there are any errors or suggestions from your
>side, I'd gladly hear them. My e-mail can be found on the front page
>of the document:
>
>http://enetium.com/resources/Bitcoin.pdf
>
>Warm greetings,
>Chris
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
>Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.
>Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available
>Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
>http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
>_______________________________________________
>Bitcoin-development mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development