Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] BIP process

From: Peter Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:47:12 -0400

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 04:54:57PM +0100, Adam Back wrote:
> please not google groups *, I'd vote for sourceforge or other simple
> open list software over google groups.
> 
> Adam
> 
> * Google lists are somehow a little proprietary or gmail lockin
> focused eg it makes things extra hard to subscribe with a non-google
> address if google has any hint that your address is associated with a
> gmail account.  Quite frustrating.

I'll second that request. Something mailman based; don't particularly
care where it's hosted.

After all, one of the big advantages of open mailing lists is that
multiple third-parties can easily provide archives, for instance
www.mail-archive.com

-- 
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
00000000000000000a91d3bbf16d2b80e142f98e6ff45b615f668dba558a4413