Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Block Size Increase

From: Peter Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 11:25:03 -0400

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 05:13:34PM +0200, Justus Ranvier wrote:
> On 05/07/2015 04:49 PM, Peter Todd wrote:
> > 
> > I think we'll find an basic assumption of civility to be more 
> > productive, until proven otherwise. (e.g. NSA ties)
> 
> I'm not sure why you'd construe my post as having anything to do with
> accusations like NSA ties.

I'm not.

I'm saying dealing with someone with proven NSA ties is one of the few
times when I think the assumption of honest intent should be ignored in
this forum.

Altcoins and non-Bitcoin-blockchain tx systems? Assuming anything other
than honest intent isn't productive in this forum.

-- 
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
00000000000000000622ff7c71c105480baf123fe74df549b5a42596fd8bfbcb