Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Reusable payment codes

From: Peter Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:46:41 +0100

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 09:26:07AM -0700, odinn wrote:
> This is very well done.
> 
> Have you seen this discussion that I started regarding BIP 63?
> 
> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083961.0
> 
> I have no response from Peter Todd back on it other than "my time is
> better spent focusing on more fundemental issues" and "I've also got
> no-one interested in funding stealth address development right now,"
> when several people (myself included) offered to send donations to see
> the BIP (63) advance, no donation address was posted, so... waiting
> for him to act on that.

Sorry, but I'm looking at the huge amount of work that I'll likely have
responding to the blocksize issue, so I think I'm inclined to shelve
work on BIP63 for now.

Feel free to take it up; a (>=2)-part standard describing the resuable
codes aspect, and separately how the ephemeral key is transmitted to the
recipient makes sense to me.

-- 
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
0000000000000000127ab1d576dc851f374424f1269c4700ccaba2c42d97e778