Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Inquiry: Transaction Tiering

From: Tom Zander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:10:05 +0200

On Wednesday, 29 March 2017 14:48:42 CEST Martin Stolze wrote:
> Your
> conception holds under the presupposition that all action of
> hash-power is motivated by 'rational' economic interest.

This shows you didn't think this through,

instead, the concept holds true when there is even a small section of hash 
power motivated by rational economic interest.

Your claim that it has to be 100% of the miners that need to be honest is 
something I already addressed in the previous email when I wrote its a 
distributed system.

Since this is an open market, the requirement of a secton of miners being 
honest is pretty trivial to fulful, especially since Bitcoins are worth 
quite a lot which makes greed be the main cause of honest miners.

This is the best part, greedy miners are the ones that end up working inside 
the system.

This is very quickly going off-topic. I suggest you to take it to a 
different forum where more people can explain Bitcoin without spamming the 
dev list.
-- 
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io
Vlog: https://vimeo.com/channels/tomscryptochannel