Subject: [Bitcoin-development] Forking personal "vanity" versions...

From: Alan Grimes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:43:22 -0400

To those who think there are too many vanity versions of bitcoin, all I 
have to say is this:

atg@tortoise ~/source/bitcoin/src $ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wformat -g -D__WXDEBUG__ -DNOPCH 
-DFOURWAYSSE2 -DUSE_SSL -DUSE_UPNP=0 
-I/usr/lib64/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-2.9 -I/usr/include/wx-2.9 
-DwxDEBUG_LEVEL=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXGTK__ 
-pthread -DGUI -o obj/util.o util.cpp
In file included from util.cpp:4:0:
headers.h:43:20: fatal error: db_cxx.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/util.o] Error 1
atg@tortoise ~/source/bitcoin/src $

'nuff said.

-- 
E T F
N H E
D E D

Powers are not rights.