Subject: [Bitcoin-development] Introduction

From: Fred Concklin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:02:18 -0400

Hey all!

My name is Fred Concklin and I plan on working on Bitcoin development
through my position at Trucoin. I thought I'd take this chance to
introduce myself and go over where I can make contributions.

I'm great with automated builds and testing for GNU/Linux and BSD
platforms and generally plan on structuring the bitcoin project into a
structure compliant with GNU autotools to facilitate testing and bug
reporting.

I'm also interested in work to daemonize bitcoin on boot and furthering
work to bring bitcoin into general coding and implementation paradigms
seen on GNU/Linux platforms.

While I mainly spend my time in high level functional programming
languages these days, I look forward to working on bitcoin and hope
everybody is patient with my occasional cpp implementation ineptitudes.

I'm also interested in spurring discussion on new blockchain
distribution techniques and thoughts on improvements for bitcoin.

I'm excited to begin work on bitcoin.

fpc