Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Paper Currency

From: Sergio Lerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:55:20 -0300

Alex,

    I think that what you are talking about more or less something like
the Firmcoin

    Check: http://firmcoin.com/?p=92

On 18/05/2014 08:47 a.m., Alex Kotenko wrote:
>
>
> One problem we couldn't figure out here though - how to protect the
> notes from unauthorized redeem. Like if someone else tries to reach
> your wallet with his own NFC - how can we distinguish between
> deliberate redeem by owner and fraudulent redeem by anybody else with
> custom built long range NFC antenna? Any ideas?
>
>
The firmcoin has two capacitive buttons that you have to press in
sequence to redeem to coins. No long range antenna can do that.

Best regards,
 Sergio.

PS:   the device has patents pending