Subject: [Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Protocol Specification

From: Krzysztof Okupski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:30:01 +0200

Dear all,

a while ago I've posted a work of mine, namely the Bitcoin Protocol
Specification,
that should by now ring a bell to some of you. Ever since I've received
plenty of
comments from Bitcoin Core developers, Bitcoin enthusiasts and many others.
For the encouraging words and improvement proposals I'm very grateful. I
tried
to incorporate to the best of my abilities and am happy to present a
revised version.
As before, it can be found under:

http://enetium.com/resources/Bitcoin.pdf

I hope it will prove useful to the community and thank in advance for
any further
improvement proposals.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof