Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] This thread is not about the soft/hard fork technical debate

From: Milly Bitcoin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:21:17 -0400

On 10/5/2015 4:05 PM, Steven Pine via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> It's pretty clear Mike has turned into  concern troll and bully.

"troll" and, even worse, "concern troll" are terms generally used by 
teenagers on places like Reddit to complain about someone who doesn't 
agree with them. It is not rally a valid term to use in technical 
discussions. Several of the developers on here act as bullies by 
wielding power they have accumulated in a a system which they claim is 
decentralized.  It is not clear at all so your premise is faulty.

>has stated numerous times in other forums he has no
> interest in building consensus changes he doesn't agree with himself.

What exactly do you expect?  Bitcoin is not a charity, it is built on 
incentives.

> He's lost his integrity and trust and why the core developers

Only a very small minority of the developers have "integrity and trust." 
Most are pretty irrational and untrustworthy if you look at their 
discussions outside of their technical expertise.  Bitcoin is not 
supposed to have a model where users are not forced to trust a small 
group such as the core developers.  It sounds to me like you suggest 
giving that up the idea of decentralization so you can gain control over 
the "official" software releases.

Russ

Russ