Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for exciting opportunity in bitcoin space

From: Matt Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:27:52 -0800

I'm not sure where you got the idea that Bitcoin-development was ideal for hiring scamcoin developers, but it's not. Most of the people on this list are smart enough to realize posts like this are dumb ideas backed by greedy "entrepreneurs" who don't understand the system they're trying to improve 99.9% of the time.

Evan Duffield <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>We’re a startup looking for 1 or 2 really good C++ programmer that is
>familiar with the bitcoin internals to help with a for-profit startup.
>
>We will be able to provide more information about the project after
>signing
>a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement. Our coin will be one of the
>truly
>unique coins that are not just a clone of the original Bitcoin code. In
>short the project will be a merge-mined altcoin that will provide a
>very
>useful service to the whole crypto-coin ecosystem.
>
>If you have added any features to Bitcoin or related technologies this
>is a
>definite bonus. Please include information about the work you’re done
>in
>the space.
>
>We have detailed plans on how to implement it and the roles we are
>looking
>to fill. If interested please email [email-masked] with a
>description of your work experience and we’ll vett the applications and
>share our plans to see if you’re interested.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Evan & Kyle
>Hawk Financial Group, LLC
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
>
>organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
>
>affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into
>your 
>Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of
>AppDynamics Pro!
>http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349831&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>Bitcoin-development mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development