Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] version.relay behavior change

From: Andrew Chow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 10:33:32 -0500

Looking through the code, I don't think that this behavior has changed.
Are you sure that you are actually connected to Satoshi:0.15.0 nodes and
not a node that has simply set their user-agent to that (i.e. not a real
Satoshi:0.15.0 node)?

If what you are seeing is true, it is likely a bug and not an
intentional change. In that case, can you provide specific details on
how to reproduce?

Andrew

On 03/09/2018 02:50 AM, Eric Voskuil via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> /Satoshi:0.15.0/ and later nodes appear to be no longer honoring the
> version.relay=false flag (BIP37). Could someone familiar with the change
> please explain the rational?
>
> Thanks,
>
> e
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> bitcoin-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-dev