Subject: [bitcoindev] BIP Authors: These BIPs could be Final

From: Murch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 16:25:56 -0400

Hey everyone,

I looked over the list of BIPs with Draft and Proposed status today. I 
noticed a few that could probably be updated to Final. If you are the 
author of one of these BIPs, please consider updating the status:

- BIP 38–Passphrase-protected private key
   Mike Caldwell, Aaron Voisine

- BIP 67–Deterministic Pay-to-script-hash multi-signature addresses 
through public key sorting
   Thomas Kerin, Jean-Pierre Rupp, Ruben de Vries

- BIP 69–Lexicographical Indexing of Transaction Inputs and Outputs
   Kristof Atlas

- BIP 86–Key Derivation for Single Key P2TR Outputs
   Ava Chow

- BIP 155–addrv2 message
   Wladimir van der Laan

- BIP 157–Client Side Block Filtering 	
   Olaoluwa Osuntokun, Alex Akselrod, Jim Posen

- BIP 158–Compact Block Filters for Light Clients
   Olaoluwa Osuntokun, Alex Akselrod

- BIP 159–NODE_NETWORK_LIMITED service bit
   Jonas Schnelli

This is not an exhaustive list, so if you haven’t checked in on your BIP 
in a while, feel free to take a look at yours as well.

Cheers,
Murch

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bitcoin Development Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bitcoindev/85f17817-e7cd-4896-85c6-ed0ed04f9219%40murch.one.