Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Fwd: Block Size Increase Requirements

From: Thy Shizzle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:12:34 +1000

WOW!!!! Way to burn your biggest adopters who put your transactions into the chain.......what a douche.
________________________________
From: Mike Hearn<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: ‎1/‎06/‎2015 8:15 PM
To: Alex Mizrahi<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Bitcoin Dev<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Fwd: Block Size Increase Requirements

Whilst it would be nice if miners in China can carry on forever regardless
of their internet situation, nobody has any inherent "right" to mine if
they can't do the job - if miners in China can't get the trivial amounts of
bandwidth required through their firewall and end up being outcompeted then
OK, too bad, we'll have to carry on without them.

But I'm not sure why it should be a big deal. They can always run a node on
a server in Taiwan and connect the hardware to it via a VPN or so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Bitcoin-development mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development