Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Block Size Increase

From: Gavin Costin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 02:40:50 +0800

Can anyone opposed to this proposal articulate in plain english the worst
case scenario(s) if it goes ahead?

Some people in the conversation appear to be uncomfortable, perturbed,
defensive etc about the proposal Š. But I am not seeing specifics on why it
is not a feasible plan.

From:  Mike Hearn <[email-masked]>
Date:  Friday, 8 May, 2015 2:06 am
To:  Btc Drak <[email-masked]>
Cc:  Bitcoin Dev <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: [Bitcoin-development] Block Size Increase

> I think you are rubbing against your own presupposition that people must find
> and alternative right now. Quite a lot here do not believe there is any
> urgency, nor that there is an immanent problem that has to be solved before
> the sky falls in.

I have explained why I believe there is some urgency, whereby "some urgency"
I mean, assuming it takes months to implement, merge, test, release and for
people to upgrade.

But if it makes you happy, imagine that this discussion happens all over
again next year and I ask the same question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- One dashboard for servers and applications across Physical-Virtual-Cloud
Widest out-of-the-box monitoring support with 50+ applications Performance
metrics, stats and reports that give you Actionable Insights Deep dive
visibility with transaction tracing using APM Insight.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y_____________________
__________________________ Bitcoin-development mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development