Subject: [Bitcoin-development] On-going data spam

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:22:10 -0400

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1bw9xg/data_in_the_blockchain_wikileaks/

<TD> petertodd: yeah somebody put a file upload tool into the chain
and then tried to upload the entire amibios source code to it. stupid.
<TD> someone thinks it's a lot more important than it really is
<petertodd> TD: and 2.5MB of wikileaks data, and a whole bunch of GPG
encrypted stuff, and the hidden wiki cp/jb sections (no idea if it's
all the same person)
<petertodd> jgarzik:
https://blockchain.info/address/3Dw3UB6VZ3a3ay5diDQVwUFXzKScJJLeVU
iirc this is gpg symmetric key encrypted
<petertodd> jgarzik: (I wrote a tool to download the tool to download data)
<petertodd> MC1984_: just checked, surprisingly no-one has put
*anything* into the litecoin chain at all, strings returns nothing

-- 
Jeff Garzik
exMULTI, Inc.
[email-masked]