Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Weekly IRC Meeting Time Poll

From: Cory Fields <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:15:19 -0400

Hi Simon

The poll is intended for regular Bitcoin Core contributors, who meet
once a week to discuss what they're working on. It is a mundane
software meeting, unrelated to the research and discussion of Bitcoin
itself. The meetings are open to all, but it makes sense to constrain
scheduling decisions to the current active contributors. If you'd like
to attend but are unable, meeting transcripts are always made
available online afterwards.

Please see the Contributing doc [0] if you're interested in becoming a
regular contributor to Bitcoin Core :)

Regards,
Cory

0: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:17 PM, Simon Selitsky <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Cory,
>
> Please send me a link to vote.
>
> Thanks !
>
>> On Jul 10, 2018, at 4:24 PM, Cory Fields via bitcoin-dev <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> This is a bit offtopic for bitcoin-dev, but I'm sending here since
>> many core devs are subscribed.
>>
>> As discussed in last week's meeting, it would be helpful to have an
>> idea of what times devs are generally available to meet online. With
>> better data, we could potentially reschedule the weekly IRC meetings
>> to a time that would exclude fewer people.
>>
>> I've thrown together a quick poll, please watch for a mail from
>> [email-masked] and follow the link to vote. To keep it simple,
>> the day of the week (Thursday) is fixed for now.
>>
>> The initial list of voters is based on previous meeting participation.
>> If you regularly attend the weekly meetings (or can't now but may be
>> able to attend at a different time), but do not receive a link to vote
>> in the next hour, please reply here or ping me on IRC so that I may
>> add you.
>>
>> Polling will conclude at the end of the scheduled IRC meeting on July 19.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Cory
>> _______________________________________________
>> bitcoin-dev mailing list
>> [email-masked]
>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-dev