Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Package Relay Proposal

From: Greg Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 11:42:34 -0400

Hi Tom,

Yesterday a PR was opened to do just that, with caveats:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/27609

For higher level tracking of the project:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/27463

Cheers,
Greg

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 11:39 AM Tom Trevethan via bitcoin-dev <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> The submitpackage RPC is available on regtest in the current core
> release. Is there any plan or timeline for deploying this on mainnet in the
> next release? Can't find any recent discussion. It would be very helpful
> given current (and likely future) issues with mempool purge.
>
> Tom
> _______________________________________________
> bitcoin-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-dev
>