Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Fwd: [Lightning-dev] Lightning Developers Biweekly Meeting Announce

From: Bryan Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:38:24 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rusty Russell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 6:27 PM
Subject: [Lightning-dev] Lightning Developers Biweekly Meeting Announce
To: [email-masked]

Hi all!

        Every two weeks we've been running an informal Google Hangout
for implementers of the Lightning spec; as the spec is starting to
freeze, we've decided to formalize it a bit which means opening access
to a wider audience.

        The call is at 20:00 UTC every two weeks on Monday: next call is
on the 24th July.  We'll be using #lightning-dev on freenode's IRC
servers to communicate as well: if you're working on the Lightning
protocol and want to attend, please send me a ping and I'll add you to
the invite.

        I'll produce an agenda (basically a list of outstanding PRs on
github) and minutes each week: I'll post the latter to the ML here.
The last one can be found:

        https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EbMxe_QZhpHo67eeiYHbJ-BvNKU1WhFd5WhJFeD9-DI/edit?usp=sharing

        The routine with the spec itself is that from now on all
non-spelling/typo changes will require a vote with no objections from
call participants, or any devs unable to make it can veto or defer by
emailing me in writing before the meeting.

Cheers!
Rusty.
_______________________________________________
Lightning-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/lightning-dev

-- 
- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507