Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Libconsensus separated repository (was Bitcoin Core and hard forks)

From: Jorge Timón <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 23:02:20 +0200

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Milly Bitcoin via bitcoin-dev
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 7/23/2015 10:30 AM, Jorge Timón via bitcoin-dev wrote:
>
>> [4] http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mike+hearn+dictator&l=1

Mike has sincerely said that he would like "Bitcoin Core to have a
benevolent dictator like other free software projects", and I wanted
to make clear that I wasn't putting words in his mouth but it's
actually something very easy to find on the internet. But I now
realize that the search can be interpreted as me calling him dictator
or something of the sort. That wasn't my intention. In fact, Mike's
point of view on Bitcoin Core development wasn't even relevant for my
example so I shouldn't even have mentioned him in the first place. I
apologize for both mistakes, but please let's keep this thread focused
on libconsensus.

> You spend too much time on reddit.

I actually don't spend much time on reddit: I don't particularly like
it. But I do spend some time in reddit so, I agree: I spend too much
time on reddit.