Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Stealth Addresses

From: Gavin Andresen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:18:33 -0500

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 5:33 AM, Jeremy Spilman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ...
> Now, you would need to get two pubkeys to the payer, throw in a prefix to
> help standardize it, and end up with addresses that could look like (for
> example):
>
>
> xSTLxsn59oaupR6ZKt2yddQ4dp5hcFinnTWkvsDiXtHgAEDg5ajNVzTY8MMQsmqnEn3ZMKxQzrfC3pDimfTWMkiUb7x3jX3J26JSX
>
> tSTLcpwzupCFL3maVZkSiB9ib3BXsCAfkhMLgckQEyoj8Tk83ANzofeuDdbX6bSPqNRfACLLFYK8EwVo1jdjxNDFNDWxhnQiAy4ba
>

No, please. Make it easy for non-geeks, extend the payment protocol, or
we'll spend the next two years writing code that tries to ignore linebreaks
and spaces and changing <input> elements in HTML forms to <textarea> ....

-- 
--
Gavin Andrese