Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Protocol Specification

From: Jorge Timón <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 00:40:00 +0200

There's this (not sure how complete it is):
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Protocol_specification

Also there's a good introduction to technical details here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375524.0

I hope that is useful.

On 7/8/14, Matt Whitlock <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Is anyone working on a similar specification document for Satoshi's P2P
> protocol?  I know how blocks and transactions are structured and verified,
> but I'm interested in knowing how they're communicated over the network.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Open source business process management suite built on Java and Eclipse
> Turn processes into business applications with Bonita BPM Community Edition
> Quickly connect people, data, and systems into organized workflows
> Winner of BOSSIE, CODIE, OW2 and Gartner awards
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft
> _______________________________________________
> Bitcoin-development mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development
>

-- 
Jorge Timón