Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] [Opt-in full-RBF] Zero-conf apps in immediate danger

From: Daniel Lipshitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 16:06:11 +0200

See below feedback from CEO of Coinspaid Re - Bitcoin Zero conf market value
________________________________

Daniel Lipshitz
GAP600| www.gap600.com
Phone: +44 113 4900 117
Skype: daniellipshitz123
Twitter: @daniellipshitz

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Krupyshev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 3:52 PM
Subject: Zero conf advantages for business
To: Daniel Lipshitz <[email-masked]>

Hi Daniel,

Hope you are doing fine. I know you are in discussions with Bitcoin Core
team or RBF updates.
With current email, wanted to confirm that we are running quite a big
Bitcoin payment operation with over 300k incoming transactions, with 700+
inputs a month. Which is a fair percentage of overall BTC chain capacity
and we do enjoy zero conf flows that you offer. Our clients do like to give
instant experience to their end customers, I would not want to disappoint
them with news that “waiting for confirmations” is on a table again, after
all these years of smooth experience.

2 main production clusters are rotating around:
3JodN7GmkHdPgKj9G7HCkn9NDLhrcWCjVN
3QKCocNhzAgtgFLsD5qUZcG6e4TkfRf421

Kind regards,
Max Krupyshev
Founder & Leader
coinspaid.com // cryptoprocessing.com
Berlin, Germany
telegram: mkrupyshev