Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Announcing bip174.org, a web-based PSBT viewer and editor

From: Christopher Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 13:05:31 -0700

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 12:42 PM Alekos Filini via bitcoin-dev <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'm writing this email to announce the launch of bip174.org, a PSBT
> viewer and editor that runs in the browser.
>

This will be useful.

I, and the larger Airgapped Wallet Community would love to see you add
output of UR-based animated QRs to your website. An increasing number of
advanced hardware & software wallets are now supporting Airgapped UR/QR
PSBT signing.
https://github.com/BlockchainCommons/Airgapped-Wallet-Community

You can see a video example of this in action between the Foundation
Devices hardware wallet & Blue Wallet in this video, at the 17m48s mark:
https://youtu.be/bYeoCBAUDYs

The easiest to do is output these UR QRs from your site, as there are
multiple libraries in multiple languages to support them, but I also know
that there are some major web-based transaction coordinator services also
planning to add Browser scanning of PSBTs on laptops with cameras as well.

— Christopher Allen