Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] The forums...

From: Vladimir Marchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:32:06 +0100

I am in a final stage of preparation for launch of bitcoin community
portal at https://bitcoin.org.uk . It contains fairly advanced forum
functionality, blogging platform, community calendar, and even chat.
Professionally hosted on highend dedicated servers running FreeBSD in
a DC loated in Amsterdaam, NL

There is a  "by invitation only" section, which might be suitable for
bitcoin developers. Please consider starting using it and helping to
jump start it.

Additionally, if any bitcoin businesses would like to have their
"support" forums set up there so that they retail moderatorial control
over it please let me know.

Soft launch is scheduled on 15th of August, but it is fairly
functional already and open for registration. Feel free to register
and ping me for setting up appropriate permission for use of private
forums.

Any suggestions and feedback are also very welcome.

Kind Regards,
Vladimir.