Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] [tor-talk] Tor hidden service support

From: grarpamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:25:15 -0400

GregM, wasn't sure how to answer your question, and as to
conflicts [1]. I think I grasped it in my reply to something on
tor-talk, which is on its way here pending moderation due to bcc.
I put that part below. The FYI referred to seednodes as
they exist on Tor / I2P today.

> You are going to want to include the block of the Phatom project as well:
>> https://code.google.com/p/phantom/
>> fd00:2522:3493::/48

> Perhaps some argument to add blocks to the IsRoutable check is in
> order?  Then people who use overlay networks that are actually
> routable but which use otherwise private space can just add the
> relevant blocks.

/ [1] Well bitcoin wouldn't know to offload traffic to any of those
/ blocks, or a specific host on them, if you had them set up locally
/ via *Cat or Phantom... for bitcoin use. It would probably end up
/ half useful similar to the above FYI. But that would just affect
/ bitcoin, not whatever else you were running on them.