Subject: [bitcoin-dev] CTV Meeting #5 Agenda (Tuesday, March 7th, 12:00 PT)

From: Jeremy Rubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 18:50:39 -0800

Hi all,

There will be a CTV meeting tomorrow at noon PT. Agenda below:

1) Sapio Taproot Support Update / Request for Review (20 Minutes)
    - Experimental support for Taproot merged on master
https://github.com/sapio-lang/sapio
2) Transaction Sponsoring v.s CPFP/RBF (20 Minutes)
    -
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2022-February/019879.html
    -
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2020-September/018168.html
3) Jamesob's Non-Recursive Vaults Post (20 minutes)
    -
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2022-March/020067.html
4) What the heck is everyone talking about on the mailing list all of the
sudden (30 minutes)
    - EVICT, TLUV, FOLD, Lisp, OP_ANNEX, Drivechain Covenants, Jets, Etc
5) Q&A (30 mins)

Best,

Jeremy

--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>