Subject: [bitcoin-dev] CTV Meeting #6 Agenda (Tuesday, March 22nd, 12:00 PT / 7PM UTC)

From: Jeremy Rubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:32:14 -0700

Hi devs,

The 6th fortnightly CTV meeting will be held tomorrow March 22nd at noon
pacific 7 utc. *Note the Daylight Savings Time Change, 7PM UTC. Before it
was 8 UTC. Now it is not.*

The agenda for tomorrow will be a tutorial on using Sapio Studio, and it
will be building on the knowledge from the 4th meeting (so please review
the notes / that tutorial as well). Minimally, you will be expected to be
able to build a sapio WASM blob and the CLI, but everything else will be
covered in detail in this meeting. If you don't like running NPM
dependencies and don't want to trust me, please have a VM/burner set up
where you can do so (although not sure how well that will work?).

The culmination of the tutorial will be trying out different contracts,
including one similar to James O'Beirne's vault.

After the tutorial, we can have a discussion about tooling and
infrastructure.

for meeting #4, see:

tutorial:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2022-February/019973.html
notes:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2022-February/019974.html
logs (helpful if stuck in tutorial):
https://gnusha.org/ctv-bip-review/2022-02-22.log

I will try to post by later tonight basic steps to follow for setting
things up from start to finish.

A preview of the software you'll play with.

Cheers,

Jeremy

--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>