Subject: [bitcoin-dev] OP_CTV Workshop & CFP February 1st, 2020

From: Jeremy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 17:58:00 -0800

Dear Bitcoin Developers,

On February 1st, 2020 in San Francisco (location to be shared with
attendees only) I will be hosting a workshop to aid in reviewing and
advancing OP_CHECKTEMPLATEVERIFY.

The workshop will be from 10am-5pm. The basic schedule of events (subject
to change) is in the footer of this email.

If you would like to attend, please fill out the form
https://forms.gle/ex2WLYS319HFdpJYA . We should have capacity for everyone
who wants to come, but I'll need to know by January 15th if you plan to
attend. The primary audience for the event is Bitcoin developers, ecosystem
engineers (i.e., mining pools, wallets, exchanges, etc), and researchers.

If you have research or projects related to OP_CTV you would be interested
in presenting, please indicate in the application form with a brief summary
of your topic.

I may be able to sponsor travel for a few developers who would otherwise be
unable to attend. Please indicate on the form if you require such support.

If you're able to sponsor the event (for lunch/dinner, or for travel
subsidies), please reach out or indicate on the form.

If you cannot attend, I'll make a best effort to make all materials from
the event available online. The channel ##ctv-bip-review is also available
for general discussion about OP_CTV.

Happy New Year!

Jeremy

10:00 AM - 10:30 AM: coffee & registration

BIP SESSION
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: CTV BIP Design Walkthrough & Basic Motivation
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Small Group Discussion & BIP Reading
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: BIP Q&A

12pm: Lunch

IMPLEMENTATION SESSION
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM: BIP Implementation Walkthrough
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Q&A + silent review implementation review time

DEPLOYMENT SESSION
2:00 PM - 2:15 PM: Deployment Plan Proposal
2:15 PM - 2:45 PM: Deployment Plan Discussion

2:45-3pm: BREAK

ECOSYSTEM SUPPORT SESSION
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Mempool Updates Presentation & Discussion
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Package Relay Informational Updates

DEMO SESSION & APPLICATION TALKS
4:00 PM - 4:10 PM: SENDMANYCOMPACTED Demo
4:10 PM - 4:20 PM: Vault Wallet Demo
4:20 PM: - 4:30 PM: TBA
4:30 PM - 4:40PM: TBA
4:40 PM - 4:50 PM: TBA

WRAP UP
4:50 PM - 5:00 PM

DINNER:
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Dinner & Drinks

--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>