Subject: [bitcoin-dev] [Bitcoin Advent Calendar] What's Smart about Smart Contracts

From: Jeremy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 15:29:27 -0800

Hi!

Over the next month I'm doing a one-a-day blog post series till Christmas,
and I think some of the posts might be appropriate for discussion here.

Unfortunately I forgot to start the calendar series syndicated here too...
The first few posts are less bitcoin development related and philosophical,
so I think we could skip them and start around Day 6 and I'll post the rest
up to Day 10 here today (and do every day starting tomorrow). You can see
an archive of all posts at https://rubin.io/archive/. Every post will have
[Bitcoin Advent Calendar] if you wish to filter it :(.

---------------------------------

Here's the day 6 post: https://rubin.io/bitcoin/2021/12/03/advent-6/, the
topic is why smart contracts (in extended form) may be a critical precursor
to securing Bitcoin's future rather than something we should do after
making the base layer more robust.

Cheers,

Jeremy Rubin

--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>