Subject: [bitcoin-dev] BIP-119 Deployment and Review Workshops

From: Jeremy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 12:28:48 -0800

Dear Bitcoin Developers,

I've selected a time (every 2 weeks on Tuesday 12:00 PM PT starting January
11th in Liber ##ctv-bip-review) to host a recurring meeting to discuss
BIP-119 review and deployment topics.

Before the meeting, please send me any topics you would like to cover & I
will circulate a preliminary agenda incorporating feedback in advance of
the meeting.

The rough plan will be to coordinate review, testing, and iron out any
wrinkles around release timelines and procedures based on my request for
comment here https://rubin.io/bitcoin/2021/12/24/advent-27/. Meetings will
be moderated tightly to remain on topic, but all relevant topics will be
welcome (similar to how I moderated the meetings I hosted for Taproot).

Participation in these meetings does not signify any sort of endorsement of
BIP-119's inclusion, nor a specific roadmap, but rather to carry on the
'gradient descent process' of consensus in an open, interactive, and
productive format. Logs will be available via gnusha.

Happy New Year,

Jeremy

p.s. If you plan to attend feel free to drop me a private note / reply
here, otherwise I may ping you to ask if you can attend.

--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>