Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Cartographer

From: Btc Drak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:13:41 +0000

Mike,

In all seriousness, are you on the payroll of the NSA or similar to
repeatedly attempt to introduce privacy leaks[1] and weaknesses[2] into the
ecosystem not to mention logical fallacies like ad hominem attacks;
disruption[3] and FUD[4]?

Why do you answer objections by hand waving and misdirection as opposed to
sound technical reasoning? Remember how hand waving ended for you the last
time with your p2p getutxo pull-request[5] and the public flogging the
ensued because you refused to accept your implementation was not only
flawed but critically vulnerable to attack[6].

Given your intelligence, education and experience, it would seem logical
that your behaviour is not random or irrational, but in fact calculated and
planned.

references:
[1]
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2byqz0/mike_hearn_proposes_to_build_vulnerable/
[2]
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qmbtu/mike_hearn_chair_of_the_bitcoin_foundations_law/
[3]
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/28zts3/mike_hearn_interview_quotes_progress_on_the/
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIzMVABFxQ
[5] https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/4351
[6]
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2eq8gi/getutxos_a_convenient_way_to_crash_bitcoind/