Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Notice: List Infrastructure Migration

From: "Warren Togami Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 18:35:47 -0400

Be advised that starting this week bitcoin-dev, lightning-dev and other
Bitcoin-oriented lists currently still active at
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo will begin migration to
the Linux Foundation's new list infrastructure operated by groups.io. You
may continue to use these lists as-is until each list is notified that
migration is complete. It is unclear when the switch-over happens because
we need imports to complete without error and some testing to pass.

IMPORTANT: If you do not wish to be auto-subscribed to the new list
management system then please unsubscribe prior to the migration.

ARCHIVES: The archives are of utmost importance for prior art and historic
value. We are working on a plan with the Linux Foundation sysadmins to
ensure the current archive permalinks will remain as-is static or to
redirect to the correct post that lives at a new archive.

https://lwn.net/Articles/748184/
The new archive will be operated independently outside from the Linux
Foundation as generated by this open source tool. This hopefully will allow
all future archives to never move again even if the underlying list
infrastructure needs to change. Folks will appreciate the search function
and git clone for a local instance.

More details to be posted here soon.

Warren Togami