Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] BIP: OP_BRIBVERIFY - the op code needed for Blind Merge Mined drivechains

From: CryptAxe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:58:07 -0700

In case anyone wants to do this, I added the CSidechainAddress class to the
mainchainBMM branch of the Drivechain project a long time ago. The only
purpose it serves right now is to show that sidechain deposit addresses can
start with a '4'. We could simply add the sha256 hash described by Paul to
a script with OP_RETURN at the front and make that the standard.

On Jul 12, 2017 4:47 PM, "Paul Sztorc via bitcoin-dev" <
[email-masked]> wrote:

On 7/12/2017 4:50 AM, ZmnSCPxj wrote:

...

That said, I am fully in favor of forcing the sidechain's permanent
deposit address to be equal to some deterministic function of the sha256
hash of its version 0.1 release.

Paul

_______________________________________________
bitcoin-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-dev