Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Libre/Open blockchain / cryptographic ASICs

From: Pavol Rusnak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 11:47:50 +0100

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 00:10, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via bitcoin-dev <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> so - as an open question: what would people really like to see happen,
> here, what do people feel would be of interest to the wider bitcoin
> community, and, crucially, is there a realistic way to bridge (fund) the
> gap and actually deliver to the bitcoin user community?

Hi Luke!

Very excited to hear more about your effort! Recently, SatoshiLabs
(creators of Trezor) spinned off a new entity Tropic Square[1], which has
the same goal - to bring the truly open security chips to the general
public. I'll send you another email, where we can arrange the call to
exchange ideas.

[1] https://tropicsquare.com

-- 
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol "stick" Rusnak
CTO, SatoshiLabs