Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Online discussion on Taproot roll out - Tuesday July 20th 17:15 UTC

From: Michael Folkson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:16:19 +0100

Hi

There is an online Zoom call (also livestreamed on YouTube) on Tuesday
July 20th at 17:15 UTC discussing Taproot roll out post activation in
November. It will be focused at developers and so discussion will be
technical but all are welcome to attend/watch.

Murch has this wiki page monitoring planned ecosystem support of P2TR
addresses and it would be great to hear from projects and businesses
that have Taproot support on their medium/long term development
roadmap or are considering it:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bech32_adoption

Meetup link (Zoom link will be announced here):
https://www.meetup.com/BitDevsLDN/events/279041693/

Draft pre-reading link (will be finalized before Tuesday):
https://gist.github.com/michaelfolkson/0803271754f851530fe8242087859254

Thanks
Michael

-- 
Michael Folkson
Email: [email-masked]
Keybase: michaelfolkson
PGP: 43ED C999 9F85 1D40 EAF4 9835 92D6 0159 214C FEE3