Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Measuring the support (or lack of support) for Speedy Trial

From: Michael Folkson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 13:27:22 +0000

I have set up a document (a gist) to measure the support (or lack of
support) for the Speedy Trial activation proposal.

Please contribute a ACK or NACK (with a qualification or additional
context if necessary)

https://gist.github.com/michaelfolkson/92899f27f1ab30aa2ebee82314f8fe7f

This is not a vote as a vote is easily sybillable. But it does provide
some data (especially if GitHub pseudonyms are associated with
particular individuals)

Personally I welcome any efforts to collect community feedback on this
proposal. I do not need to be the only individual doing this nor does
this gist need to be the only collection method. This is merely my
personal attempt to collect that feedback. Please try your own and
report back to this mailing list or to the ##taproot-activation IRC
channel. Alternatively please distribute this gist to all online
discussion forums that you personally use.

Thank you for your help.

--
Michael Folkson
Email: [email-masked]
Keybase: michaelfolkson
PGP: 43ED C999 9F85 1D40 EAF4 9835 92D6 0159 214C FEE3