Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Contracting Primitives WG 5th Meeting, Tuesday 21 Mar. 18:00 UTC

From: Antoine Riard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:46:36 +0000

Hi list,

I'm proposing Tuesday 21st March at 18:00, i.e one week and half from now
for the 5th Bitcoin contracting primitives WG (the third Tuesday of March
month, as done previously).

There is an issue if anyone would like to propose an agenda topic in
advance in an open fashion:
https://github.com/ariard/bitcoin-contracting-primitives-wg/issues/38

For now, there is only pinned ANYPREVOUT / "Eltoo" as a discussion subject.
Feel free to add more!

Beyond that, if you would like to host the meeting, don't hesitate to
comment on the issue. Good to rotate if we can.

Communication venue is #bitcoin-contracting-primitives-wg on Libera Chat
IRC. Logs of the previous session are available here [0].

If you have any questions or feedback, I'm staying responsive.

Cheers,
Antoine

[0]
https://github.com/ariard/bitcoin-contracting-primitives-wg/blob/main/meetings/meetings-21-02.md