Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT 0.11A

From: Adam Back <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 18:01:56 +0100

Hi Tamas

Do you find BIP 101, BIP 102, BIP 103 and the flexcap proposal
deserving of equal consideration?  Just curious because of your post.

Will you be interested to participate in the BIP review process and
perhaps attend the workshop on Bitcoin scaling announced here
recently?

Adam

On 16 August 2015 at 17:07, Tamas Blummer via bitcoin-dev
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Being a bitcoin software developer an entrepreneur for years I learned that success is not a direct consequence of technology and is not inevitable.
> BitcoinXT manifesto (https://github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt#the-xt-manifesto) should resonate with many fellow entrepreneurs.
> I applaud Mike and Gavin for creating that choice for us.
>
> Tamas Blummer
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> bitcoin-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-dev
>