Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Network propagation speeds

From: Christian Decker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:37:25 +0100

Sure thing, I'm looking for a good way to publish these measurements,
but I haven't found a good option yet. They are rather large in size,
so I'd rather not serve them along with the website as it hasn't got
the capacity. Any suggestions? If the demand is not huge I could
provide them on a per user basis.
--
Christian Decker

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Gregory Maxwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Christian Decker
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Since this came up again during the discussion of the Cornell paper I
>> thought I'd dig up my measurement code from the Information
>> Propagation paper and automate it as much as possible.
>
> Could you publish the block ids and timestamp sets for each block?
>
> It would be useful in correlating propagation information against
> block characteristics.