Subject: [bitcoin-dev] 2 step confirmation system

From: rmcc4444 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:42:56 +0000

I know from speaking to my friends not involved with Bitcoin that two of
their major concerns are as follows:

1. They are afraid if they fat finger the address there is nothing they can
do about it and not get their Bitcoin back.

and/or

2. They would like to at least have the option to use some sort of 2 step
confirmation system when dealing ith people they do not know. For example,
after sending the Bitcoin to a seller they would like to be able to do a
final approval of the tm transaction. If the 2 people involved in the
transaction approve of it within X hours, the coin returns to the original
person. This system would basically act as an escrow.

This 2 step system could work with both of these.

I apologize if this is the incorrect place to post this. I did not know
where else to share these thoughts.

Thanks for your time.

-- 

** This message was likely sent using voice to text. Please ignore any
typos.**