Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Taproot NACK

From: LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 10:13:01 +0000

Good Afternoon,

Since this is on the list I will open without my thank-you. You will
kindly be advised that my title are recorded in both Scotland and with
England, also provided by record in Australia's account with names
recorded. If you wonder than am I Wills it is because a long time
before we ever saw Wills in print with an article provided reference to
any Prince in the past thirty-years there I am Wills already. Title The
Australian was prepared a long time to my requiest to wait until it was
better presented, with at least some acquired experience in business to
understand a market like BHP services. Thereby you accept a separate
title Lord being with feudal and Lord being with the appointments
direct to the service of the monarch's house Earl and similar up to
Duke and King and higher being heard usually the monarch's preference
Your Excellency or Your Highness being His service. I have never been
any Prince. If any Prince titles came the instructions were they were
retained to be considered not accepted not refused.

If you had each fools to inquire.

KING JAMES HRMH
Great British Empire

Regards,
The Australian
LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH (& HMRH)
of Hougun Manor & Glencoe & British Empire
MR. Damian A. James Williamson
Wills

et al.

Willtech
www.willtech.com.au
www.go-overt.com
and other projects

earn.com/willtech
linkedin.com/in/damianwilliamson

m. 0487135719
f. +61261470192

This email does not constitute a general advice. Please disregard this
email if misdelivered.
________________________________
From: bitcoin-dev <[email-masked]> on behalf of Eric Voskuil via bitcoin-dev <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 13 March 2021 9:30 AM
To: R E Broadley <[email-masked]>; Bitcoin Protocol Discussion <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Taproot NACK

I’m pretty sure it’s subtle mockery. Even a legit title doesn’t warrant additional attention.

e

> On Mar 12, 2021, at 14:02, R E Broadley via bitcoin-dev <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Can I just point out (to those addressing James as Lord/Excelency/etc
> that he isn't noble nor a Lord, so just wanted to mention this in case
> people were giving him more attention than the average person would be
> afforded.
>
> My 2p (an equal 2p) on Taproot is ACK, by the way.
_______________________________________________
bitcoin-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-dev