Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Two Drivechain BIPs

From: Paul Sztorc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:38:16 -0500

Hello,

First, Drivechain has vaguely escaped vaporware status. If you've ever
thought "I'd like to take a look into Drivechain when there is code",
then now is a pretty good time. (Unfinished items include M1, and M8_V2.)

https://github.com/drivechain-project/bitcoin/tree/mainchainBMM

Also,
Site:  http://www.drivechain.info/
Blank sidechain:
https://github.com/drivechain-project/bitcoin/tree/sidechainBMM

Second, I think drivechain's documentation / BIP-Drafts are tolerably
readable.

Here they are:

1.
https://github.com/drivechain-project/docs/blob/master/bip1-hashrate-escrow.md
2.
https://github.com/drivechain-project/docs/blob/master/bip2-blind-merged-mining.md

cc: Luke, I think they are ready to be assigned formal BIP Numbers.

This is also a request for code review. The most helpful review will
probably take place on GitHub.

Regular review is also welcome. Although, please read our
recently-updated FAQ, at: http://www.drivechain.info/faq .
And also see major earlier discussions:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-May/014364.html
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-June/014559.html

Have a nice weekend everyone,
Paul