Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Design Competition

From: "Eric Lombrozo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:16:01 +0000

I've also got a competition where the object is to build a spaceship 
using only a watermelon, two donkeys, some duct tape, and a fire 
hydrant.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Richard Olsen via bitcoin-dev" 
<[email-masked]>
To: "bitcoin-dev" <[email-masked]>
Sent: 9/29/2015 11:37:07 PM
Subject: [bitcoin-dev] Design Competition

>All,
>
>We are looking for participants in a Bitcoin related competition: the 
>aim is to build a trading platform (initially for foreign exchange, 
>other assets will follow) which lets participants settle their trades 
>through the blockchain via coloured coins. To facilitate a quicker 
>trade reconciliation, the use of a sidechain is a suggestion but by no 
>means a requirement. There will be an online briefing event today where 
>we will outline the requirements in more detail, though much of it we 
>have posted on our website www.lykkex.com .
>
>As we want this to be a community driven effort rather than something 
>turning into a proprietary technology, all contributions will be made 
>available under a MIT license on Github.
>
>I look forward to answering your questions at the online briefing event 
>or over email,
>
>Thank you and kind regards,
>Richard Olsen
>