Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Hard fork proposal from last week's meeting

From: Aymeric Vitte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:08:42 +0200

Le 29/03/2017 à 17:57, David Vorick via bitcoin-dev a écrit :
> It's too expensive for a home user to run a full node, and user-run
> full nodes are what provide the strongest defence against political
> manuveuring.

Yes but what makes you think that "It's too expensive for a home user to
run a full node" ? Not trivial, maybe, long to setup, for sure, but why
"expensive"? I tested running a full node from home that was normally
correctly configured and did not notice anything annoying/expensive

-- 
Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass
Anti-spies and private torrents, dynamic blocklist: http://torrent-live.org
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live
node-Tor : https://www.github.com/Ayms/node-Tor
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms