Subject: [bitcoin-dev] A Bitcoin NFT System

From: Aymeric Vitte <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 17:49:46 +0100

I am not a fan of NFTs as currently designed and used, centralized,
insecure, duplicable, virtual, stealable, not signed, expensive

But if you consider that a NFT is anything that you can buy or store, as
something real, or electronic, or whatever, in the real world, web or
metaverse, then it becomes interesting

NFTs are mostly used on Ethereum, and a "mess" to describe this stuff is
a weak word

Then I wrote: "A Bitcoin NFT system": 
https://gist.github.com/Ayms/01dbfebf219965054b4a3beed1bfeba7 ,
decentralized, secure, not expensive

It does envision also local Bitcoin chains

No invention here, maybe what I am describing already exists but I am
not aware of it (however it's a bit similar to coloured coins and other
things like this), this is simple compared to usual discussions on this
list, for your review and comments, here if applicable or to my personal
address

As we can see for those that would read it, it seems like that I am
contradicting myself everywhere with this proposal compared to previous
publications (links in the proposal), but in fact no, I am explaining why

-- 
Sophia-Antipolis, France
LinkedIn: https://fr.linkedin.com/in/aymeric-vitte-05855b26
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms
Move your coins by yourself (browser version): https://peersm.com/wallet
Bitcoin transactions made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live
node-Tor : https://www.github.com/Ayms/node-Tor
Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets
Anti-spies and private torrents, dynamic blocklist: http://torrent-live.peersm.com
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com