Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development] Payment Protocol for Face-to-face Payments

From: Andreas Schildbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:20:49 +0100

But these cases are the norm, rather than the exception. Of all these
places I spend my money at during the day I hardly ever know their
official name. I'm thinking in terms of "bakery", "indian restaurant" or
"snack vending machine".

In Germany usually businesses are named like the people that run it.
That usually just one or two random family names plus the legal form of
the company.

On 03/26/2014 11:56 PM, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Yeah, for those cases we'd need to think of something else. That gets
> into the realm of creating our own infrastructure though ...
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Bitcoin-development mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development
>