Subject: Re: [Bitcoin-development]Payment Protocol Proposal: Invoices/Payments/Receipts

From: Vezalke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:28:08 +0000 (UTC)

Alan Reiner <etotheipi <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 
> 
> 
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Gavin Andresen <gavinandresen <at>
gmail.com> wrote:When I say "pass around" I'm not thinking of users copying
and pasting, that would be a terrible user experience; all of that
communication needs to happen automatically behind the scenes. Lets tackle
that after we've got the simpler customer-pays-merchant flow working nicely
(funded-escrow-pays-merchant is a subset of that, anyway).
> 
> 
> 
> 
> I think that the "pass around" method needs to happen in addition to the
methods of transparent protocols that occur behind the scenes.  For one,
there's a lot of CONOPs that need to be worked out by getting knowledgeable
people using it, and providing feedback about how it could/should/will be
used and how it could be improved.  The pass-around method is simpler to
implement and still usable by the types of users that will be using it in
the beginning -- experts.  Also, I see that for very large, important
multi-sig tx/contracts/escrow, the "manual" method might be preferred --
much the same way many people prefer manual-transmission cars even though
automatics are "easier" -- some people/organizations will want the control.   
> 
> I'm all for protocols that enable higher-level access to this
functionality, I'm just saying there should be lower-level access, too.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> LogMeIn Rescue: Anywhere, Anytime Remote support for IT. Free Trial
> Remotely access PCs and mobile devices and provide instant support
> Improve your efficiency, and focus on delivering more value-add services
> Discover what IT Professionals Know. Rescue delivers
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Bitcoin-development mailing list
> Bitcoin-development <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development
> 
Another online space wagering stage has been propelled and targets Bitcoin,
Litecoin and Dogecoin fans from everywhere throughout the world. 

Presented in August, Crypto-Games.net is a straightforward space machine
diversion that might be immediately played in any web program with the
utilization of cryptocurrencies, making it one of the first few wagering
destinations that are intended for Slot machine betting. 

As indicated by its site, it emphasizes a four-reel space machine with one
pay line that acknowledges wagers measuring from 50 Credits to a greatest of
9,999 Credits, where playing with most extreme wager yields a gigantic big
stake of 4,999,500 Credits. 

Then, the store exchange routines for this opening machine amusement have
been created to be productive with the stores taking online 2 to 10 minutes
to be transformed and the withdrawals just 6 to 60 minutes without any
transaction charges. Moreover, a QR code has as of now been added to suit
versatile bettors utilizing their cell phones and tablets. 

Also, the administrators have taken the additional mile to guarantee
reasonableness by depending on the random.org API to deliver genuine
arbitrariness that supplements the diversion's reasonable calculation. 

The https://www.crypto-games.net opening diversion, on the other hand,
cautions players to observe their remarkable ID number to abstain from
losing access to their account. This is essential on the grounds that
Crypto-Games does not oblige any type of record enlistment; rather, it
composes into cookies, which are erased following 14 days. 

Besides, it has taken off new extra arrangements for Crypto bettors aside
from the 25% house edge that are up for gets through the referral system.